4.09.2012

Circus Act

On the same trip to the country where I was almost arrested for looking fabulous, I did a quick change in the car.  With all the music festivals in full swing, I wanted to create an ode to Janice with these boho  pants by Winter Kate.  They are high waisted and super long and once I put on my sky high platforms, I felt like I should be on stilts.  Although I tend to lean towards more structured and classic clothes, there is a big part of me that is a hippie at heart.  I love the earthy hair and makeup, the chunky platforms, and more than anything, the music.



































Vest: thrifted, similar, $15!
Bikini Top: H&M
Pants: Winter Kate via Nordstrom Rack, but similar , $27!, great deal
Clutch: Panacea, dreamy, croc
Cuff: H&M, similar
Ring: YSL Arty


xoxo,
sarah



1 comment: