7.13.2012

Quick Flight

I snapped these pics yesterday before I left for a short visit to North Carolina to see family.  I had a minor meltdown at Target last week, ending up with three pairs of sandals and this smocked jumpsuit.  it's so comfy and easy, I haven't taken it off since.  It's my go to piece when I get home from work or jump out of the shower after a workout.  I generally wear a maxi dress or skirt on the place, just because they are easy and I get cold, so this served the same purpose.  Crazy about it!  





Jumpsuit: Xhilaration comes in 4 colors and only $19.99!
Jacket: H&M, in stores
Sandals: Mossimo, also $19.99!
Belt: thrifted
Bag: LV Musette, ret.
Glasses: Rayban
Bracelets: J.Crew, Kate Spade, vintage Hermes
Ring: from Bloom, brand unknown

xoxo,
sarah

3 comments:

  1. i love how you mixed the what's-hot-now "disposable" with the heirloom quality pieces. you've definitely found a winning formula because it looks expensive all around. thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! Hope you are doing well :) Think about you every time I see a beautiful horse.

      Delete
  2. is this the same jumpsuit you bought?? http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-supply-co-juniors-smocked-strapless-jumpsuit-assorted-colors/-/A-14236550#prodSlot=medium_1_4&term=jumpsuit

    ReplyDelete