9.03.2012

My Master Bedroom

I love clothes, we all know that by now, but sometimes I get a little burned out with my obsession of looking perfectly polished all the time.  I've been back on the home renovation train for a couple weeks now and have made some pretty decent progress.  This long weekend was dedicated to revamping my master bedroom  I've made the mistake in the past of making this my last project and all the while wondering why I had waited so long to focus on my very favorite room.  I guess now that I am making a home, rather than renovating a house, it's a little higher on my priority list.  Although it's not 100% complete, I am pretty proud of what I accomplished in just a couple days.  Let me know what you think!















Of course I threw in a bag and some Louby's for good measure ;)
xx-
sarah

P.S. Here is the before... Yick!


10 comments:

  1. It's amazing! I love it :) hopefully when I have my own house I will be as good of a decorator as you! Great Job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks!! You are so sweet. When you enjoy it, I think it comes naturally. Believe me, my first several attempts at interior decorating were a disaster. Definitely some trial and error involved :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! Where are your nightstands from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually from Pier One. I've had them for a year or so, but they should still have them.

      Delete
  3. the room is amazing!very earthy and relaxing! my bf and i have been renovating the house for the last 2-3 months. Most of the time we were struggling about the color! we are thinking about doing a grey wall like yours. I found the grey color very comforting.This is a great post :) would love to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing. Where did you get the bed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bedroom is beautiful -- what a transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love!!! Where are your lamps and bedding from?

    ReplyDelete