3.20.2012

Under My Umbrella

The weather has been relentless for the past few days as thunderstorms have taken over Texas.  The dogs were terrified by the thunder last night and kept me up shaking and panting.  I was exhausted this morning, to say the least, but hopefully you can't see that!  I had fun taking photos in the rain this morning and as soon as I got on the road, the sunshine peaked through the clouds :)

















Jacket: J.Crew
Shift: Thrifted, J.Crew
Skirt: Old Navy
Boots: Vince Camuto
Bag: J.Crew


Thanks to my mom for standing in the rain to take my photos today :)

xoxo,
sarah




10 comments:

  1. Can you name the source for your watch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, it's a Men's Day/Datejust Rolex. Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog via Pinterest and I love it! Your style is perfecto! Loving all the J. Crew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through Pinterest! YAH! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this rainy day outfit!! So chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. You are so precious! I just found your blog and am so glad I did :)

    XO
    Anna
    http://www.anewfoundtreasure.com

    ReplyDelete