7.05.2012

Laced

My mom was in town this past week and I was very happy to spend time with her, but also to have a photographer for a couple days.   I've had these shorts for a couple years, actually, but it looks like F21 has kept the style, just tweaked with a button and a zip.  They are a great fit for me because of the high waist and the color works with my skin tone.  I borrowed the wedges from Mom because the wedge heel was adorable with the metallic detail and bows were a sweet touch to the whole outfit.












Shorts: F21
Tank: Soprano, but love this lace style
Glasses: Ray Ban
Bag: LV
Bracelets: Kate Spade, J.Crew, vintage Hermes
Ring: H&M, old
Necklace: West Avenue

xoxo,
sarah



2 comments:

  1. Fab outfit Sarah!

    Love the shorts and colour combination....am SO jealous of your sunshine right now! Send some over the pond please! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! That shade of green is perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete