7.20.2012

Mint and Green

Do you ever buy something that you love and then get it home and have no idea WTF to do with it?  That was my dilemma with this green necklace.  I know it sounds stupid.  What ding dong can't put a green necklace with something??? This one, obviously.  Every time I put it on it looked just a little bit off.  I bought it because I loved this look that I pinned via J.Crew Review  (hilarious site, by the way), and after pulling 17 things out of my closet and throwing them on the floor, I just decided to do my best  interpretation of that look.  Clearly, it's 150 degrees and that cashmere sweater just won't do it for me, so I substituted a light blouse to keep cool.  I think it turned out pretty stink in' cute.

I met my best friend for lunch yesterday and gave her the necklace. Oh well.









Top: Zara (old, but similar)
Denim: Forever 21, n.l.a but similar for $35!!
Necklace: J.Crew
Bag: Alex Wang
Heels: Vince Camuto, sold out
Bracelets: J.Crew, Kate Spade, vintage Hermes
Ring: Yochi NYvia Bloom

xoxo,
sarah



1 comment: