1.10.2014

Blanket Scarf

Remember a few weeks back when I wrote this post about one of the biggest trends of the season? Blanket scarves are all the rage, yet I couldn't seem to get my hands on one no matter how hard I shopped! Imagine my surprise when my bestie blessed me with this beautiful grey masterpiece!  It was a Christmas miracle, for real!  I am in love with a blanket scarf, y'all.  It is so warm and I can just wind it around my neck to make anything, and I mean anything, look super chic and relevant. 

Just a little fashion food for thought: If for some reason you don't have leopard heels, or you are scared to try them and don't want to fork over $100, consider these for less than $9.  You heard me!  These babies are only $8.33!  Not to high, not to low, and not too light in color, these are the perfect shoes to take the plunge.  Toe too pointy?  Try the same shoe in a rounded toe for $13.86.







Scarf : Forever21 | Jacket : no brand, thrifted | Denim : Current Elliott | Blouse : New York & Co 
Heels : Banana Republic | Earrings : H&M | Bracelets : J.Crew, Stella & Dot, Bauble Bar, Banana Republic




xoxo,
sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment