3.16.2011

Lauren Conrad Style

I happened across this amazing 3.1 Phillip Lim at Last Call the other day and just couldn't resist giving it a go.  Of course, since I'm not supposed to be shopping right now, it fit like a friggin' glove.  I hope someone gives it a good home.  $200 and the most gorgeous butterscotch color. Please excuse crappy phone pic.



Once I got it on, I immediately recognized it as my favorite of Lauren Conrad's looks!


Although she's a little cutesy for my taste most of the time, and I was really disappointed in her ombre extension phase, she does pull through with some bangin' outfits.  Here are a few of her best looks.  Are you looking forward to her new show?  I am, but only to fill the gaping hole in my heart that the cancelation of The City has left. 







xoxo,
sarah

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I always find things that I want when I am not suppose to be spending money!! Also, I did not know Lauren Conrad was coming out with a new show!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She filmed a show for MTV, evidently, about her new fashion line launching in June/July. MTV was upset that she wouldn't include her personal life, so they are shopping to other networks. Also, Audrina's show premieres in April on VH1. She's a dud but she's hot, so I'll watch it ;)

    ReplyDelete