8.28.2010

I pulled the trigger

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past six months, then you've seen just about every celebrity photographed in the J Brand Houlihan Skinny Cargo.  I've been lusting after them ever since I saw Rachel Bilson, one of my top casual style icons, running around L.A., looking super cool and chic.  I put myself (and my mother) through a day of torture because I decided to try them on first thing this morning. Not willing to bite the pricey bullet that early in the morning, I attempted to find a less expensive pair.  After trying on over 20 pairs, I couldn't take it anymore.  Ladies, I am now the proud owner of my very own pair of J Brand Skinny Cargos!  At least I won't have to face the remorse until next month, when my credit card bill comes in the mail...


J Brand Houlihan











xoxo
-sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment