12.20.2013

Leopard and Lace

Hi dolls!  I hope your week has been as eventful as mine, but hopefully a little less stressful.  As you may notice, I got my hair did and it's a bit lighter, not to mention shorter.  What do you think?  My hair doesn't grow super fast, as I've mentioned before, and hasn't been cut in over a year!  I was feeling a little drab, so I had several inches taken off and had layers added.  I have to admit, I'm slightly ecstatic about wearing it straight.  All this curling and blowdrying has certainly taken its toll, so I hope it gets healthy as a result.

In other news, I have been hardcore wedding dress shopping like there is no tomorrow.  I've been informed that I'm well behind on the order dates, so a quick decision is in order.  I've got my heart set on a dress that is way out of my budget, so I've been trolling Preownedweddingdress.com for a possible solution.  I'm going to give it until next Friday, but I'm afraid I will need to pull the trigger on a back-up.  At least I have a plan right?  I had no idea that I would be this obsessive over a dress, but I should have known.  It's simply in my blood to look at all (and I mean all) options before making a decision.  Some may call that procrastination, but I call it over-analysis!

When I walked out the door in this sweet little number today, it was 73 and humid.  I left the office only the find that the temperatures had dropped into the 40's and I was freezing my little toosh off!  The great thing about this dress is that it transcends the seasons and easily goes from day to night.







Jacket: H&M | Dress: F21 | Tights: Victorias Secret | Booties: Vince Camuto (old) | Bag: Alexander Wang | Bracelets: J.Crew, Stella & Dot, Cara's Boutique  Necklace: Benevolent Jewels




xoxo,
sarah




1 comment:

  1. Love this look-taking that summer dress and making it winter appropriate!

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete