8.12.2013

Hell Hath No Fury

What is goin' on y'all???  I don't have much news, other than the fact that it is hotter than Hades and there is no end in sight! This Texas heat is not conducive to, well, anything really.  I can't begin to describe to you folks who don't live here how friggin' hot a Texas summer can be.  We've had 12 days straight with temps over 100 and you cannot go outside without breaking into an instant sweat.  And as though that ain't enough, there are mosquitoes taking over life as we know it.  Inside, outside, in your car.  One actually woke me up on Saturday morning because I heard it buzzing in my ear!  Totally unacceptable. 

It's tough to dress for this weather, when quite frankly, I'd just assume walk around naked.  But no one wants to see that, so I have been trying my hardest to make the best of our sweet little summer of hell.  I also decided to start a workout regimen and eating plan right smack in the middle of all this heat, so that's been really enjoyable.  I'm on week 4, but I took these pics right before I started, so hopefully they can serve as inspiration as I make my way through the first 90 days.  This dress looks cute now, so I can't imagine how it looks when I'm ripped to shreds and look like Jessica Biel.





Bag: Louis Vuitton Musette - awesome priced on pre-loved LV bags
Cuff: H&M old - great option from JewelMint
Necklaces: J.Crew Venus Fly Trap,  but awesome jade version here


xoxo,
sarah


2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! I LOVE that dress on you!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! Such a fun combination of patriotic colors!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete