6.30.2013

More stripes

With all the house madness going on over the past several months, I haven't exactly been the picture of health.  Eating out became a way of life simply because we were too exhausted to cook and couldn't make it to the grocery store.  Since moving, things have gotten to about 70% normal, but things aren't fitting me the same.  I wanted something super easy and comfy to just throw on and not feel like a stuffed sausage.  That's where this awesome tank dress from Target came in.  Not only was the price tag perfect, but it has a little style with the longer hem in back.  I've worn it about 30 times in the past two weeks, even getting a raised eyebrow when I wore it to bed a couple nights ago.

Getting back into shape is going to be tough, especially in the middle of bikini season.  I've already thrown in the literal towel for this year, but hopefully by next year, I will be back to feeling good again.  I've joined a new gym since moving, which I absolutely love, and just need to make better choices with portion control and what I eat.  I'm not one of those naturally thin girls, I definitely have to work at it, and since I turned 30, it's become about 50% more difficult.  How do you guys do it????







Dress: Xhilaration
Jacket: H&M in stores (love this one!)
Wallet: Kate Spade Wellesly (newer version)
Necklaces: Francesca's, in store
Ring: Francesca's, in store


xoxo,

sarah


3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back on the blog! You have great style and I enjoy seeing the outfits you put together.

    As far as workouts, you should check out barre3 online. www.barre3.com It's only $15/month and is a great way to have access to workouts at home, in your office, etc. I sound a bit like an infomercial, but really...it's fantastic! I was a barre3 client for a while before I became an instructor. I also have a blog and have shared about my barre3 experience in a few posts if you want to read mre. http://cardigansandcouture.blogspot.com/search?q=barre3

    Best of luck with your new house! I look forward to seeing photos!
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you look great! I know the feeling though, and a spray tan always makes me feel better :) I'm hoping you'll post more often! I check in every Monday just to see haha, this is by far my fave fashion blog out there!

    ReplyDelete