2.01.2012

Workday: Seeing Spots


Totally in love with these cobalt ankle pants I bought at Ann Taylor a couple weeks back.  At $88 they were a bit expensive for something that I can't wear consistently (because the color is so memorable).  I waited for the monthly 40% off promotion to kick in, as it always does and felt the lower price was a bit easier to handle.  I always wait to shop at stores like Ann Taylor, Loft, and Banana Republic since they constantly offer promotions every six weeks.  Anywho, the fabric is really thick and is more wrinkle resistant.  I sit in an office all day and hate looking crumpled and rumpled.  They did stretch out just a hair, but not significantly enough to justify a trip to the tailor.  Since I have a big bootie, I usually have a major problem with dress pants stretching out on the first wear.










Top: Forever 21 here
Pants: Ann Taylor here
Trench: Target similar here
Bag: Alexander Wang Emile here
Belt: New York & Co similar here
Necklace: Forever 21 similar here
Bracelets: Vintage Hermes Kelly, Juicy Couture here
Ring: YSL Arty here
Glasses: Prada here

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far!  

xoxo,
sarah















1 comment:

  1. I am in fashion envy! Will you please be my stylist ;)

    ReplyDelete