2.07.2012

Weekend: Last Minute Panic

Saturday at 3pm, I was running around town trying to find a last minute dress for the gala we were to attend three hours later.  At the last possible second, I chose this gorgeous dress by BCBG. The bottom is sheer which you can't really see from this photo.  Instead of the sash it came with, I paired it with a gold and rhinestone studded belt for a dressier feel.  My bag is very similar to the McQueen Knuckle Clasp Clutch, but not having an extra $3500 lying around, I chose a much less expensive version.  To tell you the truth, BCBG is becoming a very dependable stand by for last minute situations where no altering or adjustments fit into the time frame.  Thankfully, Max Azria's tailoring fits me to a T.

Heart for the Arts Gala
Eisemann Center
Richardson, Texas
02.04.12


Dress: BCBG here
Belt: BCBG here on sale at Dillards for 50% off, though
Bag: Sam Moon

Hope you had a great weekend, too :)

xoxo,
sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment