12.14.2011

Winter Whites

The couple weeks leading up to Christmas are pretty manic for me in terms of wrapping up business and finishing my holiday shopping. These rooms from McGill Design Group are stylish, simple, and just what I would love to come home to after a challenging day.  Instead of being cold or stark, the use of white is so calming to me.  The elements of color are minimalistic and muted but make such a huge impact on every single room.

The antlers add the perfect amount of whimsy and the orange painting is gorgeous.

The dark ceiling makes this room really elegant.


Amazing wall color...


The violet ikat against that gorgeous creamy sofa is to die for!


That chandelier is sick...


Love, love!

.
The slightly country feeling of this kitchen is so inviting.


The console table and bench on the left are so super chic.


Is this bathroom doesn't make you happy, I don't know what does!?!?


To die for, seriously....The height of the moulding mixed with the wallpaper and light looks so fresh.

I love that fridge!

All Images from Decor Pad

xoxo,

sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment