11.28.2011

Workday Style: Kelly Green & Leopard

I was so drawn to this gorgeous silk kelly green blouse in Ann Taylor awhile back, but it's been hanging in my closet ever since.  I just haven't been able to put it with anything that looked really great, but this morning, I was able to place it with something that I felt comfortable and classic in.  I find myself wanting to put leopard with just about everything these days, so hopefully this trend doesn't die anytime soon.





Blouse: Ann Taylor similar here
Sweater: Forever 21 similar here
Pants: Bird by Juicy Couture here
Heels - BCBG similar here
Belt - Steve Madden here
Ring - Glitterings via TJ Maxx
Watch - Citizen Eco Drive here
Bag - LV Musette Salsa

I scored a couple things on Cyber Monday, although not one of them had anything to do with technology.  I actually didn't order online either, but I did use the coupon that was in my inbox this morning.  That counts, right?  What did you find Black Friday - Cyber Monday?

xoxo,

sarah


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! I follow you back.xoxo Have you joined Bloglovin yet?Check it out!You can follow me there as well and I can do that too for you.And it's a way to be seen...

    ReplyDelete